Tuesday, June 09, 2009

US pirates drop snail mal

A couple of operators are no longer QSLing via snail mail. Per postings on the Free Radio Network:

Kracker of Radio Jamba International: "I have asked the drop operator to return any reports to sender. I have not given the Belfast drop as a contact point in over 2 years. With the advent of technology they can find me via E-mail @ krackerradio @ pmlol.com

If I am in the mood to do a QSL I will but not before. I just find it redundant to get a snail mail report for a show that happened 6 months ago and them expecting more than I already gave with my show. Especially when no qsl was offered. -Kracker "

The Poet of The Crystal Ship: "Since I finally figured out how to do a basic e-QSL, we are going to switch to those for any Emailed reports-- particularly since I can't really afford all the printing and postage right now, and they'll get done quicker. Please EMAIL any QSL reports to our GMAIL address, tcsshortwave at gmail.com -John Poet"


(Free Radio Weekly, June 5 via DX Listening Digest)

No comments: