Monday, December 03, 2012

South Herts Radio to close

Gary Drew writes: "Just a little update for you regards Laser Hot Hits. Some Sunday's the webstream is relayed by Radio Blackbeard on 6266 KHz. Tests of Laser on other wavelengths will be carried out soon.

I am closing South Herts Radio at the end of the year. I have been running this hobby station for 5 and a half years and I want to start a new station later in 2013 trying something new. Plans are being made already and I hope to launch a new internet station with relays from the stream on FM and SW. I will be in partnership with others and I hope it will be on air '24/7' on-line with relays mostly on Sundays.

A new name is being considered and it will be registered for the domain on the web. I'm taking my time to get it right so it may be a good 9 months before it takes to the air so let's hope it's worth the wait."

Gary Drew, BDXC-UK Yahoo Group

More information at: http://www.southhertsradio.com/

Many will know Gary from his soul/funk programmes and his Laser Goes DX shows on Laser Hot Hits.

No comments: