Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Now taking orders for 2014 Pirate Radio Annual

Andrew Yoder writes:

"I need to get some sleep, but I just got the 2014 PRA e-mailed to the printer, so I'm taking orders. From now until 2/28/15, I'm taking advance orders for $15 + $3 shipping ($18) in the US. If you want a copy, send the $ via PayPal to info@hobbybroadcasting.com or send a check or money order to:

Hobby Broadcasting
POB 109
Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17214
USA

I'll post more information about what's in this book tomorrow, but I can say that it's 178 pages and will contain an audio CD with clips from 70 different stations.

International postage keeps increasing at ridiculous rates, so I'll check on those costs soon. The last I checked, they got rid of international book rate and now it's something like 9 or $10 to ship to Canada and something like $12 to $15 to send to the rest of the world."

Souces: http://hobbybroadcasting.blogspot.com

No comments: