Monday, July 11, 2016

eQSL from Radio Star, Italy


New shortwave station Radio Star from Italy sent this attractive eQSL for my report on reception last Friday. The operator also sent this station information:

"Radio Star is basically my own radio station, also if it is a REAL radio station here in North Italy, it is not a commercial one, so still pretty free.
It is on air from 2008 on digital terrestrial, with a coverage area of 15 Millions people here and few millions also in USA , in NYC area ( I made an accord with another station) , that is not bad for a radio station that was born in my attic in 1993 through pirate FM low power (really low... less than one mile). Now I am trying with Short Waves, that I listen too from basically always. I am 38 years old but I started to play with radios before start to write. :)

You can listen my program every Friday at 21:00 UTC.

Anyway on www.freewaves.it you can find our schedule, you will receive also the schedule by email one day before the show.

Feel free to join us also on facebook group -  https://www.facebook.com/groups/129309598258/?fref=ts

Thank you again and I hope for you a perfect week and summer.


Regards and 73!

Max, Team Radio Star

No comments: