Thursday, March 07, 2019

Thurs Mar 7

5810 1731 Radio 319. New Edition "Candy Girl," Bangles "Manic Monday." SINPO 34333.
6230 1634 Coast FM. Tupac Shakur "California Love," Speeding Cars "Walking on Cars." SINPO 54444.
6240 1753 Unid. I've noticed a Dutch station on this frequency with traditional Dutch music for several weeks but signal never strong enough to get an ID when the operator does speak. I've not seen any IDs for this station. Bit of a mystery. SINPO 23332.

(via Kiwi SDR, SW England)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my guess for an id is in the log for Sunday March 3:rd. That was the only time I have heard the id almost understandably. So, I took a wild guess based on the experiences and reception during spring 2018.The certain id and especially the TX power (1 W perhaps)would be nice to know :-)Beta

uk dxer said...

Hi Beta .... it could be someone like Ronnie AM broadcasting with very low power. The station seems to run for hours on end on 6240

Anonymous said...

Hi, yes, that's my wild guess too - his voice also sounded familiar. But let's see if the identifying succeeds one day as it did a year ago. Besides, when I heard him speaking on Saturday (sorry, not on Sunday) somebody was sending him greetings, so somebody knows the answer to this mystery :-)Beta