Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sat Jun 27

6240 1730 Misti Radio. Music, just audible. SINPO 24332.
6254 1722 Radio Marabu. Rock, talk in GM. SINP 44433.
6304 1755 Old Time Radio. Dutch music, IDs. SINPO 34333.
6321 1804 Magic AM. Focus "Hocus Pocus." SINPO 44333.

(via Twente SDR)

Message from Radio Merlin Int:
Thanks for all of your offers to relay Radio Merlin.We have no studio right now to record any shows but thanks for the offers, also I'm worn out right now with personal problems.We hope to be back on with our own transmitters but I need a rest right now,oh and thanks for all your emails and messages. Thanks also the other people that have help me out.There are some nice people out there. LA. Paul Watt 73

1 comment:

Paul Watt said...

Thanks for all of your offers to relay Radio Merlin ..We have no studio right now to record any shows but thanks for the offers,also I'm worn out right now with personal problems.We hope to be back on with our own transmitters but I need a rest right now ,oh and thanks for all your emails and messages.Thanks also the other people that have help me out.There are some nice people out there LA Paul Watt 73